Accommodation Details (More photos can be found in the GALLERY)
The West Wales Cottage (Tandisgwylfa) sleeps 7 (plus a baby) in 4 bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms. Sorry but we don't allow any pets. The cottage has wooden floors throughout and is full of character, with many of the original features including stone walls, exposed beams and beautiful, open fireplace. There is also a wonderful log cabin games room (the Pirate's Den).
- On the main road making it an ideal hub to go off and explore
- Log cabin games room with exclusive use of pool table and escape room game
- Children/baby equipment available (see below)
- Free wifi
- No smoking
- No pets
- Bed linen and towels (not beach towels) are included
- Central heating and electricity are included
- The first basket of logs is included for the fire - subsequent logs can be purchased locally
Double bedroom with en-suite
A large bright ground floor bedroom with digital TV. Patio doors open to the rear of the cottage where a slope leads to the parking area. There is plenty of storage space for your belongings. The en-suite includes a step in shower enclosure with power shower, a spa bath with an additional shower over and a whirlpool feature (jacuzzi). A hair dryer is also provided for your convenience.
To the front of the cottage is a large and welcoming reception room with an original feature fireplace for those cooler evenings. You will find a comfortable sofa and armchairs as well as a large dining table with 8 chairs. The Smart TV and You View box will allow you to record live channels for later viewing or you can access your own personal accounts e.g. Netflix should you wish to view your own saved TV from home. There is also a DVD player with a variety of family DVDs (mainly Disney/Pixar) and a speaker with auxiliary connection. Or should you prefer to switch off completely, you will discover a whole range of games in the drawers.
From the drive, you will access the rear of the property through the kitchen which is equipped with:
- Rangemaster cooker
- Washing machine
- Kettle and toaster
- Nestle Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Kitchen essentials – dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cleaning cloths, tea towels, oven gloves
- Cooking Essentials – oil, salt & pepper, tea, coffee, sugar.
- Iron and ironing board
Family shower room
Large walk-in electric shower with plenty of storage space for your toiletries.
A lovely double room with plenty of wardrobe space and where you will find children/baby equipment should you need it.
A cosy nautical themed room with a single bed.
A farm/countryside themed room with twin beds.
Leading from the living room through the front door is a secluded small lawned garden, with secure fence for children to play safely. To the rear there is a rotary dryer, parking for 4-5 cars with steps and slope to the cottage entrance and flower borders to the sides. In the outdoor storage box you can find a charcoal barbecue (charcoal not included). There is also a handy outdoor tap and sink for cleaning sandy items or muddy boots and bikes.
LOG CABIN/GAMES ROOM (PIRATE'S DEN)
The beautiful log cabin (our Pirate's Den) is full of clues to play a pirate themed escape room/treasure hunt. It has a stunning full size pool table and some garden games. It is also a very useful space to store your bikes, SUPs, surfboards, kayaks or wet/muddy items.
- High chair seat and tray (attaches to dining chair)
- Travel cot (please bring your own cot bedding)
- Bed guard(s)
- Children's plastic cutlery and cups
- Games, puzzles, DVDs and books